Foldable and easy to carry light weight support for the bike
A compact, folding all metal detachable stand to use on your rides when you’d rather keep your bike upright and not lay it down when resting on longer rides. A great accessory for photo stops, rest stops, or breaks of any kind.
- Support leg has a Tent pole joint system and can fold or extend in a second
- Stainless base plate onto the braze-on on the seat tube
- Velcro strap keep the leg on the bike frame and park on the road
- The leg length can adjustable with 2 mm hex wrench (not included)
- Urethane pad can protect your bike finish
- USD ー
- Design for 700C / 27inch wheel bike
- Max bike weight
- 15 kgs (include additional equipment on the bike)
- Length adjustable
- Between 495 mm to 523 mm
- 115 grams
- 1 year
- A braze-on is required for the stand to be installed properly.
- Use on flat and level floor or ground. Do not use on any slanted location.
- Leg size is adjustable in 20mm travel. Depends on the braze-on height, you may not be able to use PHS-1.
- Do not get on the bike or apply any load to the bike when using the PHS-1. The leg should be broken.
- Wrap the rear wheel and frame with the supplied Velcro strap for stability.
- When storing PHS-1 on the frame, tighten the Velcro tape firmly. If you need to hold on a vertical pipe due to some reasons, you should put it above the bottle cage to prevent dropping down.
- Do not ride with the PHS-1 extended.