Rollers and Trainer performing in harmony
What Makes the Minoura FG540 Different?
The trainer market is a crowded place with almost all trainer companies focusing on power as the holy grail for improving your skills as a rider. While power is important, only part of the strategy needed for effective training that increases your strength, and makes you a better cyclist.
The FG 540 is built on the tried and true teachings that an effective spin is the key to becoming a better cyclist. Power based, rear drive mount trainers focus only on building muscle. With exponential power based trainers power is achieved on the down stroke and lost on the up stroke. This gives you half the benefit of a real road ride and doesn’t encourage a real, full pedal stroke spin that is both power and skill enhancing. A true push-pull effect is the real benefit of the FG-540 and most closely mimics what you would do on a real road ride. Get the training and workout you need with the FG 540 at home or on the road.
- Easily mount by front fork with Road/ MTB/ CX/ Mini Velo.
- 9mm and 15mm through axle compatible.
- Height adjustable (0%/3%/6%/8%/10% slope image)front fork mount.
- Double high precision 80mm diameter rollers spin quietly and reduce tire wear.
- Front fork mount features a urethane insert to emulate real road feel.
- Newly designed 7 level mag resistance for progressive power.
- Made for home or race use.
- High grade aluminum body and rollers.
- Fits bikes from mini-velo through 29″.
- No need to change out skewers.
- Fit to bike once and done.
- Folds easily and can be fit into a checked bag for travel.
- 1.3kg x2 (2.6kg) flywheel provides a natural ride feel.
Assemble and Setting
- Assembles and ready to ride in minutes.
- USD 399.99
- Rated power
- 400W/35 KPH
- Net Weight
- 10.1 kgs
- 300 lbs (with bike)
- Precision made in Japan light alloy
Diameter : 80mm
Width : 140mm
Color : Titanium anodized
- Wheel Base Size Capacity
- 950 – 1,200mm
- 1 year
- W = 760 mm
- L = 1,250 mm - 1,510 mm
- H = 460 mm - 560 mm
- Do not over action during use FG540 like as lift up the front fork legs.
- Keep stable and use on the flat floor.
- Only 100 mm width front fork.
(105 mm and 76 mm can not mount with regular model)
- 20 mm thru axle adapter will coming later.
- Basic design for 700C bikes for keep the horizontal bike position. Need adjust front fork height if using another wheel sizes.