Repair Stand Adapter
- An adapter for holding a bike on a bicycle maintenance stand when you do not want to clamp the bike frame directly.
- Set this adapter on your stand and place the saddle between the bars.
- USD 24.99
- 1 year
- When the bike is in the stand with both wheels attached, the front wheel will be lower than the rear due to weight distribution. To maintain stability, we recommend having the front wheel just contacting the floor.
- Removing either wheel will cause the bike to become unstable. Be careful to keep the bike balanced in this situation.
- Make sure to clamp the square tube in the full width of the jaws.
- If possible, please keep the bars horizontal, but tipped up slightly.