KAGURA LSD9200 Firmware Updates
- The SMART unit on the Kagura LSD9200 is Ant+, Ant+ FEC, and Bluetooth 5.0 compatable and supports all wireless protocols.
- SMART Mag unit : MAX 2200W
- Step bar allows unit to be folded down for easy storage.
- The 10 kgs fly wheel is among the heaviest in the industry and provides a smooth, balanced feel.
- To help further reduce vibration a seismic isolator is included on the back side of the foot adjuster.
- Use with 130 & 135 mm in 9 mm Quick Release system, or 142 & 148 mm in 12 mm Thru Axle
- Shimano and SRAM 8s, 9s, 10s and 11s gears
- *Not Campagnolo compatible
- USD ー
- Net Weight
- 21.0 kgs
- Max wattage
- 2,200 watt
- Dual ANT+ / Bluetooth Smart / FTMS support
- Compatible Apps
- Zwift, Kinomap, The Sufferfest, TRAINER ROAD, ROUVY, and others
- Speed / Power (not supported distance)
- +/-1% (by Power Tap G3)
- Maximum incline
- Fly wheel
- AC adapter (100V-240V)
- 1 year
- Special shaped Quick release for Breezer dropouts
- Spacer Ring for 10s
- 12 mm Thru axle adapter ( check your thread size )
- W = 610 mm
- D = 560 mm
- H = 470 mm
- Compatible with 130 & 135 mm in 9 mm Quick Release system, or 142 & 148 mm in 12 mm Thru Axle
- Horizontal dropouts (such as Piste/FIXI) are not supported.
- Shimano and SRAM 8s, 9s, 10s and 11s cassette gears
- *NOT Campagnolo compatible
- *Freewheel cassette is not included
- Do not touch the spinning flywheel, belt or chain while training
- Do not allow any water, moisture or dust to enter the sensitive unit